A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to [...]
The program will allow city, county, and local governments to become designated as a Smart Energy Community by adopting policies prescribed by MEA, related to energy efficiency, [...]
“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
December 2013 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Penny Stocks Active Momentum - AK Steel Holding Corporation (NYSE:AKS ... - SBWire (press release) December 7, 2013
- CHP proved the ideal fit for landmark building - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 6, 2013
- GREENCROWN Energy LLC Recognized by the Environmental Protection ... - Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release) December 5, 2013
- Public savings, private finance - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 3, 2013
- US Department of Energy awards support CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 3, 2013
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.