A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to [...]
The program will allow city, county, and local governments to become designated as a Smart Energy Community by adopting policies prescribed by MEA, related to energy efficiency, [...]
“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
In an attempt to win the moniker of “Greenest Olympics Ever,” and, you know, generally to right by the environment, the London games have pledged to send zero—yes, zero—waste to landfills. To achieve this rather lofty eco-goal, all packaging used to put on the games will be [...]
June 2013 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Texas Tackles Key Regulatory Barriers To Cogeneration - Forbes June 19, 2013
- Texas Governor Rick Perry Signs New Energy Efficient CHP Policy - PR Newswire (press release) June 19, 2013
- GE aims to satisfy Russian appetite for CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine June 19, 2013
- Kenyans to benefit from new biogas-fuelled CHP facility - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine June 19, 2013
- Ex-CHP chief appointed head of Green Investment Bank - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine June 17, 2013
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.