In an attempt to win the moniker of “Greenest Olympics Ever,” and, you know, generally to right by the environment, the London games have pledged to send zero—yes, zero—waste to landfills. To achieve this rather lofty eco-goal, all packaging used to put on the games will be […]
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
- New Energy a Little More Insulated to Sharp Drop in Oil than Before - SECFilings.com December 18, 2014
- Micro-CHP 'underperforming' in Europe, says report - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 18, 2014
- Phononic's Solid-State Thermal Cooling Technology Wins $44.5M in VC - Greentech Media December 17, 2014
- Tecogen Sells Two Ultra InVerde Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Systems to ... - The Providence Journal December 17, 2014
- CHP 'Plant of the Year' awarded in Germany - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 16, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.