In an attempt to win the moniker of “Greenest Olympics Ever,” and, you know, generally to right by the environment, the London games have pledged to send zero—yes, zero—waste to landfills. To achieve this rather lofty eco-goal, all packaging used to put on the games will be […]
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
- Siemens to supply turbines for power plantproject in Michigan - Renewable Energy Focus March 2, 2015
- FGD upgrade for Lodz cogeneration plant - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine February 27, 2015
- CHP for Commercial Buildings: Fuel Cell, Engine, and Turbine Technologies for ... - MarketWatch February 24, 2015
- Hotel Nikko Boosts Green Initiatives with Capstone Microturbine Cogeneration ... - MarketWatch February 24, 2015
- CHP carbon benefits defined in ENER-G report - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine February 16, 2015
Login StatusYou are not logged in.