In an attempt to win the moniker of “Greenest Olympics Ever,” and, you know, generally to right by the environment, the London games have pledged to send zero—yes, zero—waste to landfills. To achieve this rather lofty eco-goal, all packaging used to put on the games will be [...]
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
- Cogeneration Systems a Natural Fit for Wastewater Treatment Plants - SECFilings.com October 30, 2014
- NY Green Bank transactions boost CHP finance - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 28, 2014
- South Africa development plans include on-site power and CHP focus - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 28, 2014
- Army Corps of Engineers Solicits Bids for Redstone Arsenal CHP Energy Project - GovConWire October 28, 2014
- Five Ways Hospitals Prepare For Natural Disasters - Huffington Post October 23, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.