In an attempt to win the moniker of “Greenest Olympics Ever,” and, you know, generally to right by the environment, the London games have pledged to send zero—yes, zero—waste to landfills. To achieve this rather lofty eco-goal, all packaging used to put on the games will be [...]
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
- Tecogen to Supply Additional School Districts with Combined Heat Power Systems - The Providence Journal July 22, 2014
- NIMBY and the Data Center: Lessons From the Battle of Newark - Data Center Knowledge July 22, 2014
- North London district heating project to serve 5000 homes - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine July 22, 2014
- GE Gas Engine Technology chosen for new combined heat and power Project in ... - Your Oil and Gas News (press release) July 22, 2014
- Capstone Turbine Sees Large Drop in Short Interest (CPST) - WKRB News July 19, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.