In an attempt to win the moniker of “Greenest Olympics Ever,” and, you know, generally to right by the environment, the London games have pledged to send zero—yes, zero—waste to landfills. To achieve this rather lofty eco-goal, all packaging used to put on the games will be [...]
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
- 3 MW CHP system to power inner London development - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine November 20, 2014
- Metso carbon dioxide monitor for Finnish CHP plant - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine November 18, 2014
- Cogeneration could be the boost for Europe's industrial renaissance - CSP World November 14, 2014
- Cogeneration partner Temp Tech wins ENER-G CHP award - PR Web (press release) November 13, 2014
- University boosts CHP efficiency - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine November 10, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.