“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
- Cogeneration Systems a Natural Fit for Wastewater Treatment Plants - SECFilings.com October 30, 2014
- NY Green Bank transactions boost CHP finance - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 28, 2014
- South Africa development plans include on-site power and CHP focus - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 28, 2014
- Army Corps of Engineers Solicits Bids for Redstone Arsenal CHP Energy Project - GovConWire October 28, 2014
- Five Ways Hospitals Prepare For Natural Disasters - Huffington Post October 23, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.