“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
- Alternative Energy Sources: Can China Learn from Germany's Experience? - CKGSB Knowledge March 10, 2014
- Kathy Parker of Rodman & Rodman CPAs Explains Renewable Energy Project ... - Newswire (press release) March 9, 2014
- GREENCROWN Energy Cogeneration Expert Paul Errigo to Speak at IREM ... - PR Web (press release) March 7, 2014
- Human genome research to run on CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 7, 2014
- CHP to generate savings for US school - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 7, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.