“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
- Fortum sells CHP plant at Scottish refinery - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 2, 2014
- Eastman Receives ENERGY STAR® CHP Partnership Award - 3BL Media (press release) October 1, 2014
- U.S. EPA Recognizes Caterpillar for Award-Winning CHP Project - 3BL Media (press release) October 1, 2014
- Statistics reveal insight into health of CHP in UK - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine September 30, 2014
- CHP set to drive biomass demand - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine September 30, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.