“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
- A first for CHP in China - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 18, 2013
- Stocks in the Spotlight - Capstone Turbine Corporation (NASDAQ:CPST), Vringo ... - SBWire (press release) December 18, 2013
- Green energy workout reduces carbon footprint of Academy Health Club - Harrogate News December 18, 2013
- EU Parliament discusses challenges to industrial CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 17, 2013
- Russian district heating modernisation continues - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 17, 2013
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.