“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
- Biogas cogeneration powers oldest US brewery - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine September 16, 2014
- Decentralized Energy Delivers Disruptive Impact to Energy Markets ... - Rock Hill Herald (press release) September 15, 2014
- Brewery to benefit from biogas CHP cogeneration system - Biobased Digest September 11, 2014
- Biogas CHP Cogeneration System Powering World-Famous Brewery with Clean ... - PR.com (press release) September 9, 2014
- Leading academic proposes smart energy to optimise CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine September 4, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.