“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
- Common-sense solutions to Congressional gridlock - The Hill (blog) March 3, 2015
- Texas gears up for DistribuGen 2015 - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 3, 2015
- CHP for Commercial Buildings: Fuel Cell, Engine, and Turbine Technologies for ... - MarketWatch February 24, 2015
- Hotel Nikko Boosts Green Initiatives with Capstone Microturbine Cogeneration ... - MarketWatch February 24, 2015
- CHP carbon benefits defined in ENER-G report - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine February 16, 2015
Login StatusYou are not logged in.