“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
- Southport Power salutes work by employees to ensure safety - StarNewsOnline.com July 26, 2014
- Euro Commission appoints Ricardo-AEA to vital CHP project - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine July 25, 2014
- Lithuania invites investment for major city CHP projects - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine July 25, 2014
- Gas-fueled CHP delivers heat, CO2 for greenhouses - Consulting-Specifying Engineer July 25, 2014
- Energy, exergy or economy? Figuring the benefits of CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine July 24, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.