“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
- CHP Projects Offer Way to Help States Reduce CO2 Emissions - Industrialinfo.com (subscription) December 19, 2014
- Phononic's Solid-State Thermal Cooling Technology Wins $44.5M in VC - Greentech Media December 19, 2014
- New Energy a Little More Insulated to Sharp Drop in Oil than Before - MarketWatch December 18, 2014
- Micro-CHP 'underperforming' in Europe, says report - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 18, 2014
- CHP 'Plant of the Year' awarded in Germany - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 16, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.