National Grid Webinar: 2014 Opportunities and Updates for Our MA and RI CHP Industry Partners
Did you know National Grid is engaged in an Initiative focused on Enhancing Relationships with our CHP Industry Partners?
REGISTER December 11th
10:30 AM EST
Join us to make sure you and your colleagues hear about planned [...]
A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to [...]
The program will allow city, county, and local governments to become designated as a Smart Energy Community by adopting policies prescribed by MEA, related to energy efficiency, [...]
“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
March 2014 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- GREENCROWN Energy Cogeneration Expert Paul Errigo to Speak at IREM ... - PR Web (press release) March 7, 2014
- Human genome research to run on CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 7, 2014
- Barbarians, death spirals and distributed power - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 7, 2014
- CHP to generate savings for US school - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 7, 2014
- Tecogen Announces the Sale of a 525-kW Ultra Cogeneration System to a ... - SYS-CON Media (press release) March 5, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.