NECHPI and CHP Association to Cohost Northeast Spring CHP Meeting, March 24th in Boston, MA
8 AM – 4 PM
100 Cambridge Street, Boston MA
Registration is now open for the Spring meeting co-hosted by NECHPI and the CHP Association, to take place in Boston on March 24, 2015, from 8 AM to 4 PM. While we can’t announce our full agenda yet, it will be full of exciting panels featuring State energy leaders, stakeholders, award recipients, and a tour of a local state-of-the-art CHP facility. Attendees to past NECHPI events know that we gather the most important policymakers and market leaders to discuss the future of the industry, and we are thrilled this time to be joined in presenting this event by the leading national organization promoting CHP — the CHP Association!
Thank you for a highly successful NECHPI Annual Meeting!
With your continued support, NECHPI continues its vital advocacy for Clean Heat and Power systems in the Northeast. Please see our Annual Meeting Recap here!
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- FGD upgrade for Lodz cogeneration plant - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine February 27, 2015
- CHP for Commercial Buildings: Fuel Cell, Engine, and Turbine Technologies for ... - MarketWatch February 24, 2015
- Hotel Nikko Boosts Green Initiatives with Capstone Microturbine Cogeneration ... - MarketWatch February 24, 2015
- CHP carbon benefits defined in ENER-G report - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine February 16, 2015
- UK government launches call for evidence on CHP non-financial barriers - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine February 13, 2015
Login StatusYou are not logged in.