NECHPI and CHP Association to Cohost Northeast Spring CHP Meeting, March 24th in Boston, MA
8 AM – 4 PM
100 Cambridge Street, Boston MA
Registration is now open for the Spring meeting co-hosted by NECHPI and the CHP Association, to take place in Boston on March 24, 2015, from 8 AM to 4 PM. While we can’t announce our full agenda yet, it will be full of exciting panels featuring State energy leaders, stakeholders, award recipients, and a tour of a local state-of-the-art CHP facility. Attendees to past NECHPI events know that we gather the most important policymakers and market leaders to discuss the future of the industry, and we are thrilled this time to be joined in presenting this event by the leading national organization promoting CHP — the CHP Association!
Thank you for a highly successful NECHPI Annual Meeting!
With your continued support, NECHPI continues its vital advocacy for Clean Heat and Power systems in the Northeast. Please see our Annual Meeting Recap here!
January 2015 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Ethanol production to fuel California CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine January 28, 2015
- Straw-fuelled CHP planned for UK's Norwich - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine January 28, 2015
- Micro-CHP moves in the UK - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine January 27, 2015
- And the winners are… 2014's award-winning UK CHP projects - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine January 22, 2015
- CHP's future in a sustainable energy market - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine January 22, 2015
Login StatusYou are not logged in.