The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative strives to promote policies and practices conducive to the deployment of clean heat and power in applications where high over-all efficiency and associated economic and environmental benefits can be achieved.
The Initiative pursues this objective through such activities as:
(a) Raising awareness: provide workshops, training, communications, information and market analysis for the sector;
(b) Promoting best practices: working with local authorities, energy and planning consultants, energy services, legal and financial services, CHP manufacturers and energy utilities to integrate the supply chain;
(c) Encouraging collaboration: working with public and private sectors to promote progressive adoption of best practice within the industry;
(d) Education: inform and educate stakeholders, regulators, legislators and the general public about clean heat and power technologies; and,
(e) Advocacy: promote more efficient and environmentally beneficial planning and procurement policy in the energy sector.
For more detailed information on NECHPI, please contact the Executive Director.
March 2014 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Coca-Cola to invest in CHP for UK factory - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 11, 2014
- American DG Energy and Pepco Well Positioned as Coke eBay and More ... - MarketWatch March 11, 2014
- UK waste-to-energy CHP plant comes online - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 11, 2014
- GREENCROWN Energy LLC Breaking Latest Cogeneration News During the ... - PR Web (press release) March 11, 2014
- GREENCROWN Energy Cogeneration Expert Paul Errigo to Speak at IREM ... - PR Web (press release) March 7, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.