The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative strives to promote policies and practices conducive to the deployment of clean heat and power in applications where high over-all efficiency and associated economic and environmental benefits can be achieved.
The Initiative pursues this objective through such activities as:
(a) Raising awareness: provide workshops, training, communications, information and market analysis for the sector;
(b) Promoting best practices: working with local authorities, energy and planning consultants, energy services, legal and financial services, CHP manufacturers and energy utilities to integrate the supply chain;
(c) Encouraging collaboration: working with public and private sectors to promote progressive adoption of best practice within the industry;
(d) Education: inform and educate stakeholders, regulators, legislators and the general public about clean heat and power technologies; and,
(e) Advocacy: promote more efficient and environmentally beneficial planning and procurement policy in the energy sector.
For more detailed information on NECHPI, please contact the Executive Director.
July 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Combined Heat and Power to Address Carbon Pollution Problem - MarketWatch July 29, 2014
- $2 Million Order for Tecogen CHP Systems has Company on Pace for Second Half - SECFilings.com July 29, 2014
- Biomass CHP plant gets thumbs-up despite protest - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine July 28, 2014
- Euro Commission appoints Ricardo-AEA to vital CHP project - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine July 25, 2014
- Lithuania invites investment for major city CHP projects - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine July 25, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.