The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative strives to promote policies and practices conducive to the deployment of clean heat and power in applications where high over-all efficiency and associated economic and environmental benefits can be achieved.
The Initiative pursues this objective through such activities as:
(a) Raising awareness: provide workshops, training, communications, information and market analysis for the sector;
(b) Promoting best practices: working with local authorities, energy and planning consultants, energy services, legal and financial services, CHP manufacturers and energy utilities to integrate the supply chain;
(c) Encouraging collaboration: working with public and private sectors to promote progressive adoption of best practice within the industry;
(d) Education: inform and educate stakeholders, regulators, legislators and the general public about clean heat and power technologies; and,
(e) Advocacy: promote more efficient and environmentally beneficial planning and procurement policy in the energy sector.
For more detailed information on NECHPI, please contact the Executive Director.
September 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Biogas cogeneration powers oldest US brewery - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine September 16, 2014
- Brewery to benefit from biogas CHP cogeneration system - Biobased Digest September 11, 2014
- Biogas CHP Cogeneration System Powering World-Famous Brewery with Clean ... - PR.com (press release) September 9, 2014
- Leading academic proposes smart energy to optimise CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine September 4, 2014
- Tiny is beautiful – fuel cell CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine September 2, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.