A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to [...]
The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
The on-line registration period for the NYSERDA CHP Conference in New York City is now closed. NYSERDA will be allowing walk-ins to register (pending seating availability). The full price will be charged to walk-ins arriving on Wednesday. A discounted rate may be available to those who walk-in on other days.
March 2014 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- UK waste-to-energy CHP plant comes online - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 11, 2014
- GREENCROWN Energy LLC Breaking Latest Cogeneration News During the ... - PR Web (press release) March 11, 2014
- Bioenergy in China: Can China Learn from Germany's Experience? - CKGSB Knowledge March 11, 2014
- GREENCROWN Energy Cogeneration Expert Paul Errigo to Speak at IREM ... - PR Web (press release) March 7, 2014
- CHP to generate savings for US school - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 7, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.