A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to [...]
The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
The on-line registration period for the NYSERDA CHP Conference in New York City is now closed. NYSERDA will be allowing walk-ins to register (pending seating availability). The full price will be charged to walk-ins arriving on Wednesday. A discounted rate may be available to those who walk-in on other days.
- UK leisure centre to run on CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 11, 2013
- Stocks to Track - the Jones Group Inc. (NYSE:JNY), Capstone Turbine ... - SBWire (press release) December 11, 2013
- Nirvana innovation aimed at micro-CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 10, 2013
- Catching the On-site Generation Wave - Electric Light & Power December 9, 2013
- CHP proved the ideal fit for landmark building - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 6, 2013
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.