A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to [...]
The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
The on-line registration period for the NYSERDA CHP Conference in New York City is now closed. NYSERDA will be allowing walk-ins to register (pending seating availability). The full price will be charged to walk-ins arriving on Wednesday. A discounted rate may be available to those who walk-in on other days.
NYSERDA’s CHP Conference
“CHP in New York State: The Next Generation”
NYU Kimmel Center for University Life
New York, NY
June 20-22, 2012
Future NYSERDA CHP program elements intended to provide $75 million in funding Successes and lessons from numerous CHP projects NYSERDA’s CHP [...]
- E.ON's entry into European micro-CHP market 'timely' - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine May 24, 2013
- Green light expected for Serbian biomass CHP project - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine May 24, 2013
- New York supports CHP to aid grid resilience - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine (blog) May 22, 2013
- International retailer to install CHP in German and Russia stores - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine May 20, 2013
- Asian Development Bank considers CHP projects - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine May 14, 2013
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.