A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to [...]
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
The on-line registration period for the NYSERDA CHP Conference in New York City is now closed. NYSERDA will be allowing walk-ins to register (pending seating availability). The full price will be charged to walk-ins arriving on Wednesday. A discounted rate may be available to those who walk-in on other days.
NYSERDA’s CHP Conference
“CHP in New York State: The Next Generation”
NYU Kimmel Center for University Life
New York, NY
June 20-22, 2012
Future NYSERDA CHP program elements intended to provide $75 million in funding Successes and lessons from numerous CHP projects NYSERDA’s CHP [...]
October 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- COGEN Europe welcomes CHP study findings - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 23, 2014
- CHP for Dow chemical site in Stade, Germany - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 20, 2014
- CHP plant set for Florida resort - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 17, 2014
- NASA to benefit from CHP-oriented clean energy programme - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 16, 2014
- Ex-Minister advocates CHP in place of wind power - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 16, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.