A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to [...]
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
The on-line registration period for the NYSERDA CHP Conference in New York City is now closed. NYSERDA will be allowing walk-ins to register (pending seating availability). The full price will be charged to walk-ins arriving on Wednesday. A discounted rate may be available to those who walk-in on other days.
NYSERDA’s CHP Conference
“CHP in New York State: The Next Generation”
NYU Kimmel Center for University Life
New York, NY
June 20-22, 2012
Future NYSERDA CHP program elements intended to provide $75 million in funding Successes and lessons from numerous CHP projects NYSERDA’s CHP [...]
August 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Advanced Energy Technology of the Week: Combined Heat and Power (CHP) - Energy Collective August 22, 2014
- Atco Gas program puts cogeneration units into Alberta buildings - Edmonton Journal August 19, 2014
- Coal-burning CHP persists in Europe - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine August 19, 2014
- World-famous distillery to benefit from Â£74m CHP plant - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine August 18, 2014
- Opening up of Mexican energy market promising for CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine August 15, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.