A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to [...]
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
The on-line registration period for the NYSERDA CHP Conference in New York City is now closed. NYSERDA will be allowing walk-ins to register (pending seating availability). The full price will be charged to walk-ins arriving on Wednesday. A discounted rate may be available to those who walk-in on other days.
NYSERDA’s CHP Conference
“CHP in New York State: The Next Generation”
NYU Kimmel Center for University Life
New York, NY
June 20-22, 2012
Future NYSERDA CHP program elements intended to provide $75 million in funding Successes and lessons from numerous CHP projects NYSERDA’s CHP [...]
October 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Cogeneration Systems a Natural Fit for Wastewater Treatment Plants - SECFilings.com October 30, 2014
- Metso to Supply An Innovative Superheater Corrosion Management Solution to ... - Newswire Today (press release) October 29, 2014
- NY Green Bank transactions boost CHP finance - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 28, 2014
- South Africa development plans include on-site power and CHP focus - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 28, 2014
- Army Corps of Engineers Solicits Bids for Redstone Arsenal CHP Energy Project - GovConWire October 28, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.