National Grid Webinar: 2014 Opportunities and Updates for Our MA and RI CHP Industry Partners
Did you know National Grid is engaged in an Initiative focused on Enhancing Relationships with our CHP Industry Partners?
REGISTER December 11th
10:30 AM EST
Join us to make sure you and your colleagues hear about planned [...]
A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to [...]
“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
August 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Scottish local energy initiative raises £800000 - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine August 29, 2014
- Capstone Secures Order for Fifty C65s From Optimal Group in Australia - Wall Street Journal August 28, 2014
- Canadian leisure centre to join new CHP programme - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine August 26, 2014
- Coal-burning CHP persists in Europe - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine August 19, 2014
- World-famous distillery to benefit from Â£74m CHP plant - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine August 18, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.