National Grid Webinar: 2014 Opportunities and Updates for Our MA and RI CHP Industry Partners
Did you know National Grid is engaged in an Initiative focused on Enhancing Relationships with our CHP Industry Partners?
REGISTER December 11th
10:30 AM EST
Join us to make sure you and your colleagues hear about planned […]
A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to […]
“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
January 2015 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Tecogen Announces Sale of Multi Unit Cogeneration System to Major Research ... - MarketWatch January 29, 2015
- Ethanol production to fuel California CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine January 28, 2015
- Straw-fuelled CHP planned for UK's Norwich - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine January 28, 2015
- Micro-CHP moves in the UK - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine January 27, 2015
- And the winners are… 2014's award-winning UK CHP projects - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine January 22, 2015
Login StatusYou are not logged in.