National Grid Webinar: 2014 Opportunities and Updates for Our MA and RI CHP Industry Partners
Did you know National Grid is engaged in an Initiative focused on Enhancing Relationships with our CHP Industry Partners?
REGISTER December 11th
10:30 AM EST
Join us to make sure you and your colleagues hear about planned […]
A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to […]
“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Slovenia's green energy subsidies rise 10% in 2014 - SeeNews Renewables March 5, 2015
- Biomass CHP plant to make big dent in Scottish carbon emissions - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 5, 2015
- Common-sense solutions to Congressional gridlock - The Hill (blog) March 3, 2015
- Texas gears up for DistribuGen 2015 - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 3, 2015
- CHP for Commercial Buildings: Fuel Cell, Engine, and Turbine Technologies for ... - MarketWatch February 24, 2015
Login StatusYou are not logged in.