National Grid Webinar: 2014 Opportunities and Updates for Our MA and RI CHP Industry Partners
Did you know National Grid is engaged in an Initiative focused on Enhancing Relationships with our CHP Industry Partners?
REGISTER December 11th
10:30 AM EST
Join us to make sure you and your colleagues hear about planned [...]
A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to [...]
“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
October 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- COGEN Europe welcomes CHP study findings - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 23, 2014
- CHP for Dow chemical site in Stade, Germany - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 20, 2014
- Canadian CHP decommissioning - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 17, 2014
- CHP plant set for Florida resort - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 17, 2014
- NASA to benefit from CHP-oriented clean energy programme - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine October 16, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.