National Grid Webinar: 2014 Opportunities and Updates for Our MA and RI CHP Industry Partners
Did you know National Grid is engaged in an Initiative focused on Enhancing Relationships with our CHP Industry Partners?
REGISTER December 11th
10:30 AM EST
Join us to make sure you and your colleagues hear about planned [...]
A 2006 study of CHP potential in Massachusetts determined that the technical potential for CHP is greater than 4,700 MW at 18,500 sites throughout the state. Of these, the greatest opportunities will be found in commercial and institutional buildings, particularly office buildings, and in the relatively small size range of 50 to [...]
“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
July 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- National Raisin Co. to use Omnitek generator for biogas project - Biomass Magazine July 22, 2014
- Tecogen to Supply Additional School Districts with Combined Heat Power Systems - The Providence Journal July 22, 2014
- NIMBY and the Data Center: Lessons From the Battle of Newark - Data Center Knowledge July 22, 2014
- North London district heating project to serve 5000 homes - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine July 22, 2014
- GE Gas Engine Technology chosen for new combined heat and power Project in ... - Your Oil and Gas News (press release) July 22, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.