“Investing in combined heat and power technology will help keep our electric grid reliable and efficient, and make our businesses more competitive,” said Governor Cuomo. “In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we have learned the value and importance of having clean-energy technologies like CHP in place that will keep the lights on and systems running for our residents and businesses.”
The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
- Power Engineering International - Power Engineering International May 23, 2013
- Cogeneration taking centre-stage in China - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine May 23, 2013
- Vitol Snaps Up UK Cogeneration Power Plant - Industrialinfo.com (subscription) May 23, 2013
- International retailer to install CHP in German and Russia stores - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine May 20, 2013
- Asian Development Bank considers CHP projects - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine May 14, 2013
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.