Greenest Olympics Ever? London Pledges to Keep Planet Clean
In an attempt to win the moniker of “Greenest Olympics Ever,” and, you know, generally to right by the environment, the London games have pledged to send zero—yes, zero—waste to landfills. To achieve this rather lofty eco-goal, all packaging used to put on the games will be color-coded to match color-coded trash bins. Most utensils—coffee cups, knives, forks—will be composted. Also, any non-recyclable items leftover after the games will be used to generate electricity.
- GREENCROWN Energy LLC Announces New Program to Help Businesses Tap ... - PR Web (press release) December 12, 2013
- Stocks to Track - the Jones Group Inc. (NYSE:JNY), Capstone Turbine ... - SBWire (press release) December 11, 2013
- UK leisure centre to run on CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 10, 2013
- Nirvana innovation aimed at micro-CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 10, 2013
- CHP proved the ideal fit for landmark building - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 6, 2013
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.