One Week Left to Register – NYSERDA’s CHP Conference in NYC
NYSERDA’s CHP Conference
“CHP in New York State: The Next Generation”
NYU Kimmel Center for University Life
New York, NY
June 20-22, 2012
- Future NYSERDA CHP program elements intended to provide $75 million in funding
- Successes and lessons from numerous CHP projects
- NYSERDA’s CHP data web site
- Regional CHP resources
- National perspectives on CHP
- Addresses by NYSERDA President & CEO Francis J. Murray Jr. and The Honorable Garry Brown, Chairman, New York State Public Service Commission
- A tour of the CHP System at NYU (limited availability – only a few spaces left!)
- A workshop and road-mapping event coordinated by the Northeast CHP Initiative (NECHPI) and the Northeast Clean Energy Application Center
View the full Agenda
Registration fee of $350 includes conference program, three lunches, networking breaks and reception, NYU CHP System site tour, and more!
Register Today! – Advance registration closes on Tuesday, June 12.
December 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- CHP Projects Offer Way to Help States Reduce CO2 Emissions - Industrialinfo.com (subscription) December 19, 2014
- Phononic's Solid-State Thermal Cooling Technology Wins $44.5M in VC - Greentech Media December 19, 2014
- New Energy a Little More Insulated to Sharp Drop in Oil than Before - MarketWatch December 18, 2014
- Micro-CHP 'underperforming' in Europe, says report - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 18, 2014
- CHP 'Plant of the Year' awarded in Germany - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 16, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.