One Week Left to Register – NYSERDA’s CHP Conference in NYC
NYSERDA’s CHP Conference
“CHP in New York State: The Next Generation”
NYU Kimmel Center for University Life
New York, NY
June 20-22, 2012
- Future NYSERDA CHP program elements intended to provide $75 million in funding
- Successes and lessons from numerous CHP projects
- NYSERDA’s CHP data web site
- Regional CHP resources
- National perspectives on CHP
- Addresses by NYSERDA President & CEO Francis J. Murray Jr. and The Honorable Garry Brown, Chairman, New York State Public Service Commission
- A tour of the CHP System at NYU (limited availability – only a few spaces left!)
- A workshop and road-mapping event coordinated by the Northeast CHP Initiative (NECHPI) and the Northeast Clean Energy Application Center
View the full Agenda
Registration fee of $350 includes conference program, three lunches, networking breaks and reception, NYU CHP System site tour, and more!
Register Today! – Advance registration closes on Tuesday, June 12.
- Green light expected for Serbian biomass CHP project - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine May 24, 2013
- Cogeneration taking centre-stage in China - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine May 23, 2013
- Bring on the boom times - Power Engineering International May 22, 2013
- International retailer to install CHP in German and Russia stores - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine May 20, 2013
- Asian Development Bank considers CHP projects - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine May 14, 2013
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.