One Week Left to Register – NYSERDA’s CHP Conference in NYC
NYSERDA’s CHP Conference
“CHP in New York State: The Next Generation”
NYU Kimmel Center for University Life
New York, NY
June 20-22, 2012
- Future NYSERDA CHP program elements intended to provide $75 million in funding
- Successes and lessons from numerous CHP projects
- NYSERDA’s CHP data web site
- Regional CHP resources
- National perspectives on CHP
- Addresses by NYSERDA President & CEO Francis J. Murray Jr. and The Honorable Garry Brown, Chairman, New York State Public Service Commission
- A tour of the CHP System at NYU (limited availability – only a few spaces left!)
- A workshop and road-mapping event coordinated by the Northeast CHP Initiative (NECHPI) and the Northeast Clean Energy Application Center
View the full Agenda
Registration fee of $350 includes conference program, three lunches, networking breaks and reception, NYU CHP System site tour, and more!
Register Today! – Advance registration closes on Tuesday, June 12.
September 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Biogas cogeneration powers oldest US brewery - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine September 16, 2014
- Brewery to benefit from biogas CHP cogeneration system - Biobased Digest September 11, 2014
- Biogas CHP Cogeneration System Powering World-Famous Brewery with Clean ... - PR.com (press release) September 9, 2014
- Leading academic proposes smart energy to optimise CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine September 4, 2014
- Tiny is beautiful – fuel cell CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine September 2, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.