The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
In an attempt to win the moniker of “Greenest Olympics Ever,” and, you know, generally to right by the environment, the London games have pledged to send zero—yes, zero—waste to landfills. To achieve this rather lofty eco-goal, all packaging used to put on the games will be [...]
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
The on-line registration period for the NYSERDA CHP Conference in New York City is now closed. NYSERDA will be allowing walk-ins to register (pending seating availability). The full price will be charged to walk-ins arriving on Wednesday. A discounted rate may be available to those who walk-in on other days.
NYSERDA’s CHP Conference
“CHP in New York State: The Next Generation”
NYU Kimmel Center for University Life
New York, NY
June 20-22, 2012
Future NYSERDA CHP program elements intended to provide $75 million in funding Successes and lessons from numerous CHP projects NYSERDA’s CHP [...]
March 2014 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- FuelCell (FCEL) Receives $2.8M Continuation of US DoE Award for DFC Plant ... - StreetInsider.com (subscription) March 7, 2014
- GREENCROWN Energy Cogeneration Expert Paul Errigo to Speak at IREM ... - PR Web (press release) March 7, 2014
- CHP to generate savings for US school - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 7, 2014
- Human genome research to run on CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 7, 2014
- UK green bank initiative offers prospects for more CHP uptake - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine March 6, 2014
Login StatusYou are not logged in.