The Northeast Clean Heat and Power Initiative would like to invite you to attend an event at the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources on March 21st.
In an attempt to win the moniker of “Greenest Olympics Ever,” and, you know, generally to right by the environment, the London games have pledged to send zero—yes, zero—waste to landfills. To achieve this rather lofty eco-goal, all packaging used to put on the games will be [...]
Presentations from the NYSERDA CHP Conference in NYC on June 20-22, 2012 have now been posted to the NECHPI Presentations page.
The on-line registration period for the NYSERDA CHP Conference in New York City is now closed. NYSERDA will be allowing walk-ins to register (pending seating availability). The full price will be charged to walk-ins arriving on Wednesday. A discounted rate may be available to those who walk-in on other days.
NYSERDA’s CHP Conference
“CHP in New York State: The Next Generation”
NYU Kimmel Center for University Life
New York, NY
June 20-22, 2012
Future NYSERDA CHP program elements intended to provide $75 million in funding Successes and lessons from numerous CHP projects NYSERDA’s CHP [...]
- US CHP activity up in 2nd year of Obama goal - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 13, 2013
- New CHP plant supplies district heating for German town - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 12, 2013
- Blue Earth to Acquire Kenmont Solutions Capital GP, LLC, a Capital Formation ... - MarketWatch December 12, 2013
- GREENCROWN Energy LLC Announces New Program to Help Businesses Tap ... - PR Web (press release) December 12, 2013
- UK leisure centre to run on CHP - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production Magazine December 11, 2013
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.